Mac OS 9 Setup
1. Click on the Apple. Go to Control Panel and click on TCP/IP.
2. Under Connect via: select PPP.
3. Under Configure: select Using PPP Server.
4. Make sure the Name Server addr and Search domains fields are blank. (See example below)
5. Close the TCP/IP window and click on Save to save your changes.
1. Click on the Apple. Go to Control Panel and click on Remote Access.
2. The following window will appear. Enter your username next to Name. Enter your password in the next field. If you want your computer to remember your password, put a check next to Save password.
3. Click on Connect.